Our Privacy and Security Policy
ALTA Facemasks and Sanitizing is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement as indicated below.
What kinds of information do we collect?
A number of cases exist when your personal information may help us to give you better products and services. For example:
• We may ask for your personal information when you are discussing a service issue with a customer service associate, registering for an on-line survey registering your product or purchasing a product.
• When you interact with ALTA, we may collect personal information relevant to your situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, your credit card information and information about ALTA products that you own, such as their model numbers, serial numbers and date of purchase to support a service issue.
• We may also collect information for market research purposes, such as your occupation or where you use your earphones or accessory products in order gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide excellent products and services.
• We may collect information regarding your use of our websites. The information helps us to determine which parts of our website are most interesting to our customers and which parts are most helpful.
• We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as for auditing, research and analysis to improve ALTA products.
• If you choose to register your product with ALTA or register as a user, you may provide a valid email address and other personal information, such as phone number, home address and/or a credit cardnumber. You may select a password and a password hint. This approach saves you time and effort on subsequent interactions since your personal data can be recalled through the simple entry of an email address and password.
When we disclose your information.
ALTA takes your privacy seriously. ALTA will not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
It may be advantageous for AURIA to share your information to certain third-party providers that are either strategic partners or transactional partners so that AURIA is able to provide the products and services requested by you. Such companies may help us to process information, extend credit, fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, improve the performance of our website, or conduct market research. These companies are obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with AURIA policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of the collection.
At times, we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
How we protect your information.
In order to protect your personal information, ALTA has implemented various forms of administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your information against loss, theft, misuse unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration and destruction.
You may help us and help yourself by taking proper precautions when you interact over the internet. By changing your passwords regularly and using a combination of letters and numbers, you help to improve the security of your information.
Of course, despite all of the above measures, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you disclose to us over the internet and you do so at your own risk.
Policy interaction with children
Direct any questions about this policy by mail to : ALTA Personal Protection Equipment LLC, 5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 210, Malvern, PA 19355